A downloadable game for Windows
This game was created for a group project at the SAE Institute (Sydney Campus).
- Thomas List (PerfectPunch)
- Isaac Garpendal (Papagarp)
- Steven Nielsen
The player is competing in a futuristic version of the TV show ‘Wipeout’ based in the year 2793. Contestants would have to navigate through obstacle courses made to look like ancient ruins.
- Players have to achieve the lowest score possible. This can be done by completing the obstacle course as fast as they can.
- Coins can be collected to decrease your score once a level is finished.
- Keys can be used to unlock doors that are blocking your way to the finish line.
- A 'high jump' power-up can be collected to help the player reach high platforms.
- Be careful, falling off a platform may result in you landing in water. In this case your running speed is decreased and you'll be unable to jump.
- Look - Mouse
- Move - W, A, S, D
- Pause - Escape
- Download the game
- Extract the file
- Open the '.exe' file
- Have Fun!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.